A collection of quality advice around the pandemic
While coping with challenges and the ever-changing path ahead, you may have missed some great advice that helps create a wider perspective.
Here is our recommended list to catch up on:
- https://hbr.org/2020/08/working-through-the-covid-19-pandemic-a-reading-list: Working Through the Covid-19 Pandemic: A Reading List
- https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/the-next-normal Industry Insights and the Future of Business Around the Globe
- https://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/managing-the-flow-of-ideas-in-a-pandemic/ Managing the Flow of Ideas in a Pandemic
- https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-the-pandemic-can-turn-bad-bosses-into-good-ones-11596210436 From Bad to Good Bosses
- https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20200720-how-planning-helps-us-cope-with-uncertainty Why Making Plans Helps Manage Pandemic Stress
- https://www.entrepreneur.com/slideshow/352216 12 Business Leaders on Rebuilding
Events aimed at business leaders worldwide:
- Financial Times Global Boardroom https://globalboardroom.ft.com/, November 11-13;
- Web Summit https://websummit.com/themes/business-development, December 2-4.
Podcasts and interviews worth a listen:
- Get Smarter: The evolution of reskilling https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/23/get-smarter-the-evolution-of-reskilling.html;
- A collection of Podcasts on Business, Science, and Psychology https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/27/arts/podcasts-coronavirus.html.